Boulder League – Season III starts May 23rd!
Get the Psych flowing! The next League starts soon! Enter and compete with your team to win bragging rights! Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
- Free Threshold Boulder League III T-Shirt
- Teams can be 2-4 people ONLY!
- Don’t have team? No problem! Free Agents will be assigned a team.
- Your team climbs one day each week. At least 2 team members must be present.
- We are separating individual categories into Youth (Under 18), Adult (18-29) and masters (30+).
- *Exceptions can be made for parents competing with their kids. You must grant permission for the child to compete with the adults, and attend the adult league finals. Just know that they have the option to attend Youth Finals.
- Week 1: May 23rd – 25th
- Week 2: May 30th – June 1st
- Week 3: June 6th – 8th
- Week 4: June 13th – 15th
- Week 5: June 20th – 22nd
- Finals: Wednesday June 27th 4pm-8pm
- ALL TEAMS compete at the same time Wednesday June 27th 4pm-8pm.
- Scorecards will be turned in and everyone will head to Interurban for burgers. Discounts will be available to League Players.
- Certificates will be awarded:
- Teams Awards
- Top 3 Teams
- Best Team Name
- Individual Awards
- Top 3 Female Youth
- Top 3 Female Adult
- Top 3 Female Masters
- Top 3 Male Youth
- Top 3 Male Adult
- Top 3 Male Masters
- Setter Awards (Setters compete at an individual level against each other)
- Top 3 Setters
- Most creative problem
- Teams Awards