Starting October 1st Climbing Club will have practice options Monday through Thursday.
Add extra days to your Club Practice, or sign up for a single day!
Mission: Provide youth with a fun training environment that encourages the technical development of climbing skills, confidence building and the opportunity to build lasting friendships through the sport.
Threshold Club provides youth climbers, who are just starting their climbing adventure, an opportunity to learn and grow within the sport by providing a fun and inclusive training environment. Club will focus on building confidence and overall comprehension of technical climbing skills while providing a fun, and social experience. There is no experience necessary for Club Climbers! Eventually, climbers can move towards our Developmental Team, or Team Threshold and compete on a local, regional, national and world level. Tryouts are not required for the Club.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 4:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30pm
- Choose to practice one or multiple days a week
- Holiday exceptions will be promptly announced
- Recommended ages: 5-12
- Experience Level: Beginner/Introductory
- 1 Practice/Week = $65 monthly ($40 add on monthly membership)
- 2 Practices/Week = $115 monthly ($20 add on monthly membership)
- 3 Practices/Week = $165 monthly ($10 add on monthly membership)
- 4 Practices/Week = $215 monthly ($Free add on monthly membership)
- Consistent coaching and instruction each week
- 1 instructor per 10 climbers
- FREE parent intro to climbing class (auto belay & top-rope)
- A club T-shirt
- Club gear available for purchase
- Discounts in the pro shop
- Mock Competitions
- Discounted Add-On Full Gym Membership!
- Food & drink
- Transportation & lodging fees for outdoor trips and competitions
What should my child wear to practice?
- Clothing that allows for freedom of movement such as quick drying athletic shorts or climbing specific pants.
- Climbing inherently presents abrasions to the skin of climbers from contact with textured walls and climbing holds. Wearing long pants that are made of synthetic materials (not cotton) can help prevent scrapes and cuts.
- Athletic shoes are recommended for days that involve strength and conditioning work.
What should my child bring to practice?
- Climbing shoes, harness, chalk and athletic shoes are the most used items at practice.
- Climbing shoes, harness and chalk are all available to rent at the front desk.
- Water or drinks for hydration are recommended.
- Snacks that provide good “during activity energy” are also recommended.
*Club Practice only includes the use of the facility during practice. Participants without a gym membership cannot use the facility before or after Club Practice.
Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with more information about our Climbing Club!