Starting Saturday May 16th, we are open to the general public. Reservations are required.
If it will be your first time to climb at Threshold, please call ahead for assistance with your reservation, or to purchase a service over the phone.
Please read the following:
Day Pass Users:
- Day Pass users: You must call ahead before coming in to climb. Reservations for Day Passes can only be made 24 hours in advance. You must have a waiver on file to reserve your time over the phone. If you’ve never been to the facility before start here to fill out your waiver before calling. You can reach us at 405-470-3611.
- Members, you should have received emails from us with details, but you can reach out anytime to check the status of your account.
- You can reserve time at least 3 days in advance using the Mindbody app, you can also call the gym for information.
- We did not automatically freeze accounts during the closure unless you submitted a Member Change Form. You will not see a change in your billing unless you give us notice to do so.
- If you had a membership that was frozen and would like to come back, you can contact us to unfreeze your account. No freezes will be changed automatically unless you request it. Freezes will automatically lift and return to your normal billing after the date you listed it to end.
30 Day Trial users:
- You can reserve time at least 3 days in advance using the Mindbody app, you can also call the gym to reserve time.
- If you had purchased a 30 Day Trial before we closed, any unused days have automatically been applied to your account, starting on May 8th. If you are unsure how many days you had left, you can call or shoot us an email.
Team Threshold Climbers:
- Active Team Threshold climbers will have general climbing access at this time. You are encouraged to come in on your own for self-practice.
- Starting on Wednesday, May 13th, time slots are available to reserve coaching time in the gym. You will need to reserve this time before coming in. If you need to re-activate your team membership, you can email or call us.
- Our gear shop is open! We do require that you wear a mask when you arrive and while in our lobby.
Our current business hours are
Monday: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
What We’re Doing
The well-being of our members, guests, and staff is incredibly important to us, we are taking several precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a community we hope that everyone will take time to educate themselves on the best practices during this time to consider the well-being for the general public. If you are coming to the gym at this time we ask that you be aware of the following:
Temperature Checks and Masks
We are requiring the use of face masks when you arrive at the facility, and while you are in the lobby. Expect to have your temperature checked with a no contact thermometer, and we will ask you a few questions before you’re allowed to enter. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, or if you have been exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19 you will not be allowed to enter the facility.
Gym Cleanings and Sanitation
We will continue to maintain high standards while cleaning and disinfect the facility, and we are adding a more rigorous process for wiping down surfaces. You will find hand sanitizer and tissues readily available. We will ask that you wash your hands when you first arrive, and as soon as you’re done climbing.
Keep a safe distance
We are limiting how many people are allowed into the gym. The gym will be broken into sections, with a max capacity for each section to discourage climbers from getting too close. Staff members will regularly be reminding you to stay a safe distance of 6 feet apart from other guests.
Other things to take note of:
We are not currently renting out chalk bags and lead ropes in the gym. You are encouraged to use your own equipment and to sanitize it regularly. Harnesses and shoes will still be available to rent.
Parties and events
At this time we are taking a break from booking parties and events, we will post online as soon as we are booking again.
According to the CDC, please remember to do the following, whether you are at the gym, or elsewhere:
– Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, as often as you can
– Avoid contact with those who are sick
– Wear a face mask when out in public
– Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue
COVID-19 UPDATE: Temporary Gym Closure
4-12-2020: Due to the recommendations from national and local authorities on the current COVID-19 emergency, our closure has been extended tentatively until April 30th.
3-20-2020: Members and Team Threshold climbers, you should have received an email from us with information about account changes. We greatly appreciate the support from our members who choose to stay with us during this time. That support is invaluable to our staff and team. Email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need to make an account change.
Due to the recommendations from national and local authorities on the current COVID-19 emergency, Threshold will be closing its doors starting Wednesday, March 18th, until April 12th, 2020. As a community driven facility, the wellness and health of our community is of the upmost importance to us.
We know this is a difficult time for everyone, our regular routines are being disrupted, and there is a lot of uncertainty in the air. As a locally owned and operated small business, it is an extremely difficult thing to face, not knowing what to expect in the coming weeks. We want to say thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of Threshold—, every purchase and visit means a lot to our team, and we want to thank you in advance for those of you we know will give us support moving forward.
Our team will still be working hard during this time. We will be using this time to update routes, deep clean the facility and plan a great party for everyone once it’s OK to do so! We are looking forward to the future and getting back on the wall, in the meantime keep up your training at home, watch some great climbing films, and keep the psych high!
Here’s what to expect for now:
Members and Team climbers, please be sure to check your emails in the coming days if you need to make an account change. As we operate in a very new territory, we ask that you please give us some grace in working through any account adjustments and scheduling.
If you have recently bought a 30 Day Trial, we will be extending that access once we re-open.
If you had a party, camp or event booked our Program Manager will be in touch with you very soon on next steps.
We will continue to post updates as they come. Watch our social media channels, the website, and check your e-mails for news as it develops.
We are here if you need us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In health, Threshold Crew