We are open! Reservations are not required.
We are open everyday to the general public and welcome walk-ins!
We have had 0 reported cases of COVID-19 amongst our community.
What it's like coming back to climb, Member Testimonials
What We’re Doing
The well-being of our members, guests, and staff is incredibly important to us, we are taking several precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a community we hope that everyone will take time to educate themselves on the best practices during this time to consider the well-being for the general public. If you are coming to the gym at this time we ask that you be aware of the following:
When you arrive:
- Temperature and symptom checks at the door.
- Masks are required anytime your feet are on the ground in the facility. Masks may be lowered while you’re climbing or working out, but need to be put back on as soon as you are back on the ground/done with your work out.
Cleaning and Sanitation:
- Sanitizing and washing your hands is required once you enter. Hand sanitizer is available in the gym in several locations.
- We will continue to maintain high standards while cleaning the facility, and we are following a rigorous process for wiping down surfaces regularly.
- You are encouraged to bring your own equipment in. We are not renting out chalk or lead ropes.
Keep a safe distance:
- It can be easy to physically distance yourself in our large 20,000 sq ft facility. Be respectful of those around you and give each other space.
- The facility is kept well ventilated, and air filters are changed regularly.
For our Members + Community
- Members, we thank all of you have have chosen to support the gym through these difficult times. We kept in touch about account changes during the gym closure in April through emails, social media and our website. We re-opened to Members Only on May 1st, 2020 and slowly expanded access to the public since then.
- Accounts are not frozen or cancelled unless the account holder gives permission to do so. You will not see a change in your billing unless notice is given. If you are unsure of the status of your account you can reach out to us anytime via phone or email.
- If you had a membership that was frozen and would like to come back, you can contact us to unfreeze your account. Freezes will automatically return to normal billing after the date you specify on your notice form.
- A change form must be filled out to make a change to your account. You can call or email us to fill out the form.
Team Threshold Climbers:
- Team practice has resumed during the Summer of 2020.
- We are welcoming new sign ups to Team Threshold.
Parties and events:
- Starting June 1, 2020 we are booking Birthday Parties. Please go here to learn more and request your party online.
- Our gear shop is fully open and stocked!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Temporary Gym Closure
4-12-2020: Due to the recommendations from national and local authorities on the current COVID-19 emergency, our closure has been extended tentatively until April 30th.
3-20-2020: Members and Team Threshold climbers, you should have received an email from us with information about account changes. We greatly appreciate the support from our members who choose to stay with us during this time. That support is invaluable to our staff and team. Email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need to make an account change.
Due to the recommendations from national and local authorities on the current COVID-19 emergency, Threshold will be closing its doors starting Wednesday, March 18th, until April 12th, 2020. As a community driven facility, the wellness and health of our community is of the upmost importance to us.
We know this is a difficult time for everyone, our regular routines are being disrupted, and there is a lot of uncertainty in the air. As a locally owned and operated small business, it is an extremely difficult thing to face, not knowing what to expect in the coming weeks. We want to say thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of Threshold—, every purchase and visit means a lot to our team, and we want to thank you in advance for those of you we know will give us support moving forward.
Our team will still be working hard during this time. We will be using this time to update routes, deep clean the facility and plan a great party for everyone once it’s OK to do so! We are looking forward to the future and getting back on the wall, in the meantime keep up your training at home, watch some great climbing films, and keep the psych high!
Here’s what to expect for now:
Members and Team climbers, please be sure to check your emails in the coming days if you need to make an account change. As we operate in a very new territory, we ask that you please give us some grace in working through any account adjustments and scheduling.
If you have recently bought a 30 Day Trial, we will be extending that access once we re-open.
If you had a party, camp or event booked our Program Manager will be in touch with you very soon on next steps.
We will continue to post updates as they come. Watch our social media channels, the website, and check your e-mails for news as it develops.
We are here if you need us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In health, Threshold Crew