Join us for a full schedule of climbing and FUN!
Our Seasonal Climbing Camps focus on LOTS of climbing, including bouldering, auto-belays, and top rope, as well as daily warm ups, positive affirmations, encouragement, and fun games like crate stacking! These programs are recommended for ages 6-13, (but if your climber is younger and is capable of getting on the wall, and following instructions, sign them up!)
Our Camps are the perfect introduction for beginners wanting to learn more about climbing, or for kiddos needing to stay active during school breaks. Check our calendar for upcoming camps dates, and pricing. Enroll online through Mindbody, or call the gym to reserve your spot.
- Climbers should wear comfortable athletic wear. They are encouraged to bring their own gear, but we will provide shoes, harness and chalk
- A small snack will be provided during camps, but climbers should bring a water bottle, or money for snacks/drinks.
- Parents can drop off climbers for camp, they will be with an instructor while they are in the gym.
- Space is limited. Payments for camp will hold your spot. Payments are refundable up to 72 hours before the start date of your camp, and can be used as a credit if you must cancel after that time.
- PLEASE NOTE: We still plan to host camps in accordance with the State of Oklahoma’s re-opening plan. Camps group sizes will be limited. Click here for the most up-to-date information regarding the gym and COVID-19.
Our camps are scheduled during school breaks. Check out upcoming availability:
2020 Fall Camps:
- Monday November 23rd
- Tuesday, November 24th
- Wednesday, November 25th
- All camps are from: 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Cost for a single drop in day: $60 • Cost for two days: $100
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICING: 3 Days for $130 – Enroll by November 13th, 2020 and get EARLY BIRD pricing – regularly priced at $150.