This Summer, join us for a full schedule of climbing and FUN!
All camps and activities will consist of LOTS of climbing, including bouldering, auto-belays, and top roping as well as daily warm ups, positive affirmations, encouragement, and fun games like crate stacking! These programs are recommended for ages 6-12, (but if your climber is younger and is capable of getting on the wall, and following instructions, sign them up!)
Our Summer Camps are the perfect introduction for beginners, or for climbers who want to stay active through the summer. Climbers can be dropped off for the morning, afternoon or both sessions. Morning sessions will take place in the gym and focus on climbing, our Afternoon Adventure Camp activities will be off site.
When: Monday through Friday on these weeks:
- June 4th-8th
- June 18th-22nd
- July 9th-13th
- July 23rd-July 27th
Times: Choose from the morning or afternoon session
- Morning Climbing Camp – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Afternoon Adventure Camp – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Monday – Martin Nature Park, Where we will learn about Leave-No-Trace Principles and hiking.
- Tuesday – Bluff Creek, Exercise Trail & Hiking
- Wednesday – Afternoon movie at the gym!
- Thursday – Bluff Creek, Wooded Hiking Trail
- Friday – Yard Games, Cookout, Crate Stacking & Rappelling at the gym.
Cost for 5 days:
- $225 for single session
- $450 for both morning and afternoon