USA Climbing Onsight Local Sport Competition
2018 USA Climbing: Region 402 South Central
- Competitors will enter isolation from the southwest door located on the west side of the building.
- Competitors must report to their specific isolation, late competitors will not be admitted.
- Certified coaches may enter isolation only once and only during the isolation open window.
- 7:00 AM Isolation Area Opens
- 7:30 AM Volunteer Meeting
- 7:45 AM Judge’s Meeting
- 8:00 AM Isolation Area Closes
- 8:00 AM Gym Opens for Spectators
- 8:03 AM Preview
- 8:30 AM Climbing Begins
- 12:00 PM Last Climber Finishes
- 12:30 PM Awards
Session 2: FYD, MYC, FYB, MYA, MJR
- 12:30 PM Isolation Area Opens
- 1:00 PM Volunteer Meeting
- 1:15 PM Judge’s Meeting
- 1:30 PM Isolation Area Closes
- 1:30 PM Gym Opens for Spectators
- 1:33 PM Preview
- 2:00 PM Climbing Begins
- 5:30 PM Last Climber Finishes
- 6:00 PM Awards
Competitors are required to be current USAC Members. You will be asked to include your USAC number in the registration process. If you are not, there is an additional day fee of $10 to be paid on the USAC website at: http://www.usaclimbing.org/Members/Membership_FAQ.htm
Registration Ends: Wednesday, March 7th, 2018
Start Times will be posted on Thursday, March 8th, 2018
*This is the expected schedule. The schedule may change due to unexpected events (weather, power outages, etc…) and will be posted on Threshold’s facebook page and at the gym. Award ceremony could be affected by appeals, superfinals and other issues which delay scoring.
Competitor Registration: $55.00
We are seeking volunteers for this event!
Parents, and spectators, please register as a volunteer at the above link if you are willing to donate your time to help with the event. You can sign up for the first or second session, or both. Lunch will be provided.